Developing and organizing professional trainings
The main objective is focused on the other target groups – employees. The employees will be proposed professional training, which will help to adapt for the new requirements and benefit from new career opportunities. Professional courses will be based on existing background of the employees, but will deepen their knowledge and skills in specific direction, necessary for the career development (e.g. environmental legislation, international standards, big data analysis etc.).
- attract environmental specialists to continue their education in the field of ecology and improve their skills for further career growth.
- identify the needs of the target audience for professional development.
- strengthen feedback from potential employers.
All tasks will be achieved through the implementation of work packages 4.1 and 4.2.
Developing professional trainings
Professional trainings will be available for the employees, willing to improve or restart their careers in the sphere of urban-rural interactions and urban development and will focus on the following topics:
- training general skills (e.g., data analysis skills, presentation and scientific writing skills, language and communications skills).
- training skills in specific professional sub-spheres (e.g., GIS and environmental modeling, regulations in environmental impact assessment, ecological certification etc.).
- expanding knowledge and experience from regional towards international market.
In total 8 professional trainings will be developed in duration of the project.
- to prepare a professional training program according to national or regional needs;
- to develop a theoretical basis, practical part, guidelines for the implementation of professional trainings (ex., interactive courses, e-learning courses, training presentations and other).
Organizing pilot professional trainings and collecting feedback
The developed professional trainings will be presented to regional Employers for quality control and dissemination. The questionnaires and tests will be given to the participants of the pilot trainings prior and after the trainings and results will be compared to evaluate the efficiency. The feedback from the Employers’ will be also collected to analyze, whether they are satisfied with the progress of the employees in result of the professional trainings. The outcomes of the pilot implementations of the professional trainings and the evaluation results will be summarized in a joined report and presented on the workshop in VSU and at the final conference in RUDN.
- create a pilot group for training.
- development of questionnaires and tests.
- survey of pilot groups before and after professional trainings.
- feedback from the employers.
- the evaluation results to analyze the needs of the target audience and the quality of training.
After the training, certificates of professional training will be issued